With the year 2020 around the corner, leading digital innovation must be a top mandate in your organization. For nearly two decades, ITT Digital has been a trusted partner to connect all things digital - from business consulting and software development to web and mobile app development.
It is why we are excited about attending Acquia Engage 2019 - New Orleans!
Acquia Engage is the perfect platform where thought leaders share their best practices on delivering memorable digital experiences for customers, partners, and internal stakeholders. This year’s edition is set to be held at the New Orleans, from November 11-13.
Register now and join ITT Digital at Acquia Engage 2019 to script exciting, new chapters of your digital transformation story!
ITT Digital can help you build a culture of
Who should attend?
- CEOs, CXOs, CMOs, CTOs and Sales Leaders
- Developers, Technical Architects and IT Operators
- Digital Marketers and Automation Managers
- Content Creators, Content Marketers and Content Managers
- Designers and Experience Builders
Why you should attend
Who do I get to engage with?
Jake Johannsen – Comedian & TV personality
There’s nothing like a good laugh to break the ice. That’s why Acquia has invited Jake Johannsen - one of the country’s top comedians to blitz the crowd with wit and poignancy!
Kelley O’Hara – Olympic Gold Medalist & Two-Time World Cup Champion
A former Olympic Gold Medalist and one of the brightest beacons of women’s soccer, Kelley O’Hara will be there to share her own story of transformative excellence.
Acquia’s top leadership team
Michael Sullivan – CEO, Dries Buytaert – CTO, Lynne Capozzi – CMO and others
Acquia, a path-breaking open source digital experience specialist, has been on a billion dollar roll this year. Their top leadership team will be available to share their perspectives on all things Drupal and digital.
Scott Brinker – Editor at Chief Martec, Nikhil Deshpande – Chief Digital Officer of State of George, Heidi Melin – CMO of Workfront and others
You can also engage with several trail-blazers who have made digital transformation a successful habit in their respective industries.
What are the event’s session tracks?
3 ways you can change the digital game with ITT Digital at Acquia Engage
What happens after the conference?
Like the saying goes, the end is just the beginning! Join a plethora of post-conference sessions for insights on future-proofing the word of digital experiences.
Schedule a demo with Team ITT Digital
If you are unsure where to start your digital transformation, reach out to ITT Digital by scheduling a demo. If you are attending the conference, come over and say hello!
Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
So, what are you waiting for?
Hurry up and register for
Acquia Engage 2019 – New Orleans!
- Discover the must-have tools, tips and resources to stay competitive in today’s experiential economy
- Learn how to develop and execute flawless digital customer journeys by listening to the challenges, successes, and lessons of those who have ‘been there and done that’
- Grow your network and establish meaningful relationships with digital thought leaders across several industries
- Get to know how ground-breaking technologists are tackling application complexities in the race to digital transformation
- Stay tuned in to the world of Drupal by hearing from those who have maximized the platform’s potential for innovation
It’s time to get technical. Experience cutting-edge presentations developed by Drupal developers for Drupal developers!
Content is still the king of digital. Learn about creating and managing content at unprecedented speed - using Drupal.
Want to get personal with customers without being intrusive? See how you can turn every interaction at every touchpoint into a purposeful conversation.
- Focus on:
Do you know where your product journey is heading? Receive first-hand information on what it takes to accomplish digital experience goals.
- See how ITT Digital creates highly personalized experiences by collecting and harnessing rich customer insights
- Learn how to master the art of marketing automation across web, email, SMS, push notifications, social media and voice to target the right segment in the right place at the right time
- Get the scoop on building a no-code website in 4 days, not 4 weeks.